Our rebranded Catering Department is provided by 'Carmels' with a new revised menu that started in September 2011.
We provide an improved menu of healthy snacks and food for mid morning and lunchtimes. These include a range of salads, sandwiches and hot meals. A new drinks machine was installed, providing a range of healthy fruit juice drinks.
Please click on this link to view all dishes and Tariffs now available.
Benefits to cashless catering and paying online include:
- A daily spend limit of £5.00 will be put on your child’s account to ensure that they only spend an appropriate amount each day
- Money put onto the card can only be used for buying food from the canteen
- You can top up the account at anytime from anywhere where you can access the internet
- It provides a considerably quicker service and reduces queues in the canteen
- Anonymity if your daughter is entitled to free school meals. If your daughter is entitled to this then her account will automatically be issued a free school meal value each day
- As there is no value stored on the card (it’s held electronically) should your child lose the card it can be replaced with no loss of money except the charge for losing the card if applicable
Additional Payment Options
You also have the option adding money to the account via making a PayPoint payment at your nearest PayPoint store. Your nearest store can be found by visiting www.paypoint.com. If you wish to pay using this method we will need to produce a card for you. The college will provide you with your first paypoint card free of charge. In the event that this card is lost there will be a £1.50 charge for its replacement. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and daughters name stating that you wish to pay using paypoint.
If you still wish to pay by cash your daughter will be able to top up her account using the cash loading machines available around the school.